Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5510 Nw 69th Lane, Gainesville
A RARE FIND-PRICED TO SELL !!! SEE IT AT OPEN HOUSE,5/27, 2:00-5:00PM. This spacious 2,400+ sq.ft. home is on a quiet street with very little traffic in desirable Blues Creek. It’s perfect for those who want to enjoy a big yard, big trees, and living in a big home surrounded by nature. Kids and pets can play in the fenced backyard; you can jog or ride a bike on beautiful tree-lined streets or in near-by state parks. A 3-4 bedroom split plan home, it has a huge great room with a fireplace and vaulted ceilings (decorative columns can be removed);lots of windows; hardwood floors; an open kitchen with new cabinets, dishwasher and countertops; oversized pantry; separate dining room; walk-in closets; two spa bathrooms; a bonus room that can be a 4th bedroom or office; and so much more. This home is in a double A-rated school zone, near Hunters Crossing shopping area, and requires no HOA fees. Come live the good life in this wonderful Blues Creek home! See Private Remarks.
- MLS® #410437
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built1991
- AmenitiesStreet Lights
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, Metered Water - GRU, Sewer
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport, Circular Drive, Side/Rear Car Entry
- Exterior FeaturesGutter/Downspouts, Irrigation System, Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen
- Lot DescriptionSquare-shaped
- ConstructionOther, Brick, Foundation-Slab
- Date ListedDecember 14th, 2017
- Days on Market162
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5510 Nw 69th Lane
- SubdivisionBlues Creek
- Zip Code32653
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Blinds/Verticals, Ceiling Fans, Ceilings - Vaulted, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Drapes/Curtains/Valance, Fireplace - Wood Burning, French Doors, Skylights
- AppliancesAlarm System, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freestanding Icemaker, Freezer, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Security/Prewired, Washer
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- ElementaryTalbot, Wm. S. (PK-5)
- MiddleFt. Clarke (6-8)
- HighGainesville High School
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.