Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14191 Nw 166th Terrace, Alachua
HORSE-LOVERS dream house close to Gainesville PRICED $30,000 below appraised value!!! This is a one-of-a-kind home. The main house has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms comprising 4163 heated and cooled square footage. There is a mother-in-law suite above the barn that is an additional 800 sf. The home has a gorgeous pool and lanai. The land has a pasture, barn and riding arena. This home is luxurious, spacious and move-in ready.
- MLS® #412594
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2002
- Style2 Story, Contemporary
- UtilitiesInternet Available, Septic, Well on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSide/Rear Car Entry, Attached Garage/Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground, Screened Enclosure
- ExteriorConventional Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Lanai/Porch-Screen
- Lot DescriptionPasture on Property
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2018
- Days on Market133
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address14191 Nw 166th Terrace
- SubdivisionBrandon Estates
- Zip Code32615
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Blinds/Verticals, Ceiling Fans, Ceilings - High
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven - Double
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- ElementaryAlachua (3-5)
- MiddleMebane, A.L. (6-8)
- HighSanta Fe High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.