Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
441 Sw Homestead Circle, Ft. White
Come home to lower taxes in this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that screams FAMILY. You can feel the love as you walk into each room. It is great for entertaining with plenty of room to move about and tons of natural light shining through. It has a very nice fireplace to keep you warm during the winter months. This house definitely feels larger than 2,000 square feet with its high ceilings and an abundant amount of storage. There are a lot of added details and special touches, especially in the kitchen. You can relax on the back porch while watching your children play or admiring the amazing wildlife in your huge backyard. This house sits perfectly on just over 4 acres in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood. Need extra room for "boy toys"? Don't worry, this property has a detached 2 car garage PLUS a storage shed with two tack rooms and RV storage and hookups. There is also an outdoor kitchen area with plumbing for those evening gatherings. There are 2 AC units that are newer (2015) and the roof is new too. These are just some of the amazing features of this property. Call today for your private showing! Old Wire Farms Road is in the works of being paved. *This home is for sale. Any listings pertaining to a rental is a fraud.
- MLS® #413089
- Square Footage3,123
- Year Built1999
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport
- ExteriorConventional Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Lanai/Porch-Covered
- Lot DescriptionSquare-shaped
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing OfficeRabell Realty Group Llc
- Address441 Sw Homestead Circle
- SubdivisionOld Wire Farms
- CityFt. White
- Zip Code32038
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood - Laminate, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Ceiling Fans, Ceilings - High, Fireplace - Wood Burning, Blinds/Verticals, Crown Molding
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral Cool/Electric, Central H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2018
- Days on Market60
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.