Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20575 Nw 250th Street, High Springs
New construction 4 bedroom, 3 bath house on 1.4 acres in the desirable subdivision of River Run Plantation. Features include, concrete block construction with metal studs, R-38 ceiling insulation, 15 seer a/c, tile and wood laminate flooring throughout, granite countertops, soft close hinges and drawers, under cabinet lighting and more. Large two car garage with plywood decked attic providing additional storage. Come take a look today.
- MLS® #414348
- Square Footage3,513
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesMetered Water - City, Sewer
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport, Driveway
- ExteriorHardiboard/Concr Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Lanai/Porch-Covered
- Lot DescriptionMostly Cleared/Grass
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2018
- Days on Market87
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address20575 Nw 250th Street
- SubdivisionRiver Run Plantation
- CityHigh Springs
- Zip Code32643
- InteriorTile, No Carpeting, Wood - Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Chair Rail
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- ElementaryHigh Springs Comm. (K-8)
- MiddleHigh Springs Community School
- HighSanta Fe High School
- Listing OfficeG. Buzbee Realty
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.