Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
626 Sw Utah Street, Ft. White
This adorable 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bathroom home sits on just over 3 acres. The master bedroom is down stairs along with a guest half bath, the kitchen, living room, and laundry room. The two extra bedrooms are upstairs with another bathroom. Walk outside to your piece of paradise that is completely fenced in. Grab your tube and float down the Ichetucknee or get your boat and go fishing in the Santa Fe River. The location of this home is priceless. Give us a call today to make this dream home your reality!
- MLS® #414776
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built2006
- Style2 Story, Traditional, Cracker, Craftsman
- AmenitiesWater Access
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Septic, Well on Property
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport, Carport - 1
- ExteriorHardiboard/Concr Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGated Entrance, Gutter/Downspouts, Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered, Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen
- Lot DescriptionOther
- Listing OfficeRabell Realty Group Llc
- Address626 Sw Utah Street
- SubdivisionThree Rivers Estates
- CityFt. White
- Zip Code32038
- InteriorTile, Wood - Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Verticals, Fireplace - Wood Burning, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric, Central Cool/Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2018
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees150.00
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.