Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23016 Nw 202nd Street, High Springs
This beautiful, move in ready, ranch style home is perfect for someone who wants to have lots of property but still be close to Gainesville or Lake City. Being less than a mile from I75 it makes for an extremely easy commute. This house sits on a massive hill at one of the highest elevation points in Alachua county. It is 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house is incredibly spacious. It features an office/den just off of the living room that is ideal for someone needing a home office or who just wants a den area for some private time. The house also has a dining area and a separate breakfast nook. Not to mention the laundry/washroom and massive oversize two car garage. Off of the living room, there are two sliding glass doors on both sides of the beautiful rock fireplace that lead to a screened in patio. A gorgeous brick front porch leads you to the front door. The master bedroom features two oversize walk in closets that will fit more that you can imagine for both him and her. There are also dual vanities in the master bedroom and a drop down shower. Both bedrooms have oversized closets. There is a small storage shed in the backyard that houses the well. Commercial Coastal Hay maintained by local farmer-income property.
- MLS® #414785
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,259
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport
- Exterior FeaturesGated Entrance, Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen
- Lot DescriptionMostly Cleared/Grass, Pasture on Property, Rectangular-shaped
- ConstructionFoundation-Slab, CB/Frame Front
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2018
- Days on Market134
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address23016 Nw 202nd Street
- SubdivisionHigh Springs Estates
- CityHigh Springs
- Zip Code32643
- InteriorCarpet, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAuto Garage Door, Blinds/Verticals, Ceiling Fans, Ceilings - Vaulted, Fireplace - Gas
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Alarm System, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Gas, Security/Prewired, Washer- Front Load
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
- ElementaryHigh Springs Comm. (K-8)
- MiddleHigh Springs Community School
- HighSanta Fe High School
- Listing OfficeDaniel Crapps Agency, Inc.
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.