Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 S Prospect Street, Crescent City
Elegance Abounds in this Beautifully Renovated 1910 3 story home with basement, also included additional detached 2/1 Guest Cottage & Garage located in downtown Crescent City on 2+/- acres with private park like settings & 200+/-ft on Crescent Lake. When renovated it was to keep the original elegance of the era including windows,leaded glass doors, sliding doors,grand entry foyer with staircase,2 fireplaces Master Br & living room,pine wood floors,high ceilings,lots of built ins,large screen porches on 2 levels with water views, Chefs kitchen,butcher block counters,formal dinning room,living room, Lg master bedroom with access to 2nd story screen porch and beautiful lake views.Attic studio is very large and has additional enclosed room off of it. Home has insulated walls thermal heat barrier in ceilings, drywall, two zone heat/ac, city water, metal roof, natural gas provided to stove and dryer, property sits high & dry. This amazing home offers all the conveniences and luxury of today's homes its truly a must see property for the distinctive buyer. Note: home sq ft is 2992 and detached guest cottage sq ft is additional 672.
- MLS® #415029
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1910
- UtilitiesInternet Available, Metered Water - City, Septic, LP/Bottle Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage/Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Lanai/Porch-Covered, Patio/Lanai/Porch-Open, Other
- Lot DescriptionRectangular-shaped, Wooded Lot
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage
- Address405 S Prospect Street
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- InteriorTile, Wood - Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood Burning
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Cool/Electric, Central H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFireplace - Wood Burning
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2018
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees0.00
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.