Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
438 Sw Elim Church Rd, Fort White
Conviently located between Gainesville and Lake City near the Santa Fe and Ichnetucknee rivers. Close to Oleno State Park and biking trails. Well maintained 3/2 home wtih new wood laminate flooring, fireplace and big bedrooms. There is a large detached 2 car garage and car port, a workshop/studio and a outdoor entertaining area on the property, A 2nd well on property to serve a pond that is currently dry but could be easily cleared and used.The front of the property is located on a paved road, magnolia trees line the drive way. The rear of the property is planted in moslty pine trees. New AC in 2015. New Septic in 2017.
- MLS® #100926
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,008
- Year Built1997
- StyleSingle Story
- UtilitiesIn House
- ParkingGarage, Carport, Detached, 3+ Car
- ExteriorWorkshop, Detached Carport Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Woods, Planted Pines
- Lot Description6.6 Acres
- ConstructionFrame W Vinyl Siding, Multiple Materials
- Listing OfficeHallmark R.e.of Lake City
- Address438 Sw Elim Church Rd
- Area13-S. of Cr 240 Columbia County
- CityFort White
- Zip Code32038
- InteriorWood Laminate, Terrazzo Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace, Ceiling Fans, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesWater Softener Owned, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Gas Tank Owned, Stove Gas
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange of the Lake City Board of Realtors. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2014 Lake City Board of Realtors. All rights reserved.