Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
4115 Ortega Blvd, Jacksonville
Welcome to absolute perfection! A holly lined drive sets the stage for your arrival into an arbor topped motor court. From there, the facade of the house is slowly revealed as you pass through a courtyard filled with magnolias and palms. A cast stone surround creates a dramatic first impression and the glass front doors direct the eye through the house to the St. Johns river. Every detail has been thoughtfully planned. Stucco siding and barrel tile roofing relate to the exteriors of historical homes nearby, many of which which resemble those designed by noted South Florida architect Addison Mizner. Cross cut travertine floors cover much of the main level and Tuscan columns frame river views through transom topped windows and French doors to the herringbone brickwork patio.The house has a wonderful floor plan for today's living with the kitchen open to the family room. There are two fireplaces and a pair of staircases leading up to the bedrooms. The kitchen has been recently renovated with gleaming white marble countertops and a bank of new cabinets. Perched high on a bluff, this home has exquisite views of the St. Johns river and is not to be missed!
- MLS® #859996
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,881
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSpanish, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Emergency Generator, Gas - Bottled, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDetached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, No Fixed Bridges, Riverfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Garden, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Riverview, Terraced, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Days on Market301
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address4115 Ortega Blvd
- Zip Code32210-4421
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 11:16am EDT.