Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
4134 Alhambra Dr West, Jacksonville
SEE VIDEO! You will feel like you are walking back in time on the grounds of this stately Georgian Riverfront Estate created by Cronk Duch Partners, an award-winning architectural and planning firm specializing in high quality craftsmanship. It took over two years of planning to perfect this home with its formal grounds, symmetry and elegance. An open floor plan for the living, dining and family rooms take full advantage of the breathtaking water views. Specialty rooms include a billiards room, a fitness room, a den and oversized laundry. A fireplace in the kitchen adds a cozy feel. The brick exterior overlays ICF (insulated concrete forms)and the walls and the entire attic is insultated w/icynene creating a much greater R factor. There is a wheelchair ramp from garage to home.
- MLS® #878994
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,992
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Dock/Pier, Patio - Open, Porch - Open, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market208
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address4134 Alhambra Dr West
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSouth Granada
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Down-Draft Cook top, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 11:16am EDT.