Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
2175 Club Lake Dr, Orange Park
This 5 BR, 4 Ba Executive/Family Drees Home has many wonderful features for your Comfort and Convenience. It is a Durbin II flr pln, Expanded and Customized to accommodate an active family. The OVERSIZED 4 car garage (1,111 sf) features an 18 ft double, & 9 ft single gar dr and personnel door for access to side & rear yards. Beautiful view overlooking the large pond. Eagle Landing CDD now owns the Golf Course, Club House & ALL Amenities and All Owners have a Social Membership to the Club. All Pools were Renovated in Spring of 2017. Enhancement Projects continue at the Club House, Gym & Pro Shop. Security Cameras have been installed at the Entrance & all Amenity Areas. Dimensions r APPROX. Conveniently Located to Schools, Churches, Shopping & Servic
- MLS® #888539
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,900
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Game Room
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorImitation Brick/Ston, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Sidewalks, Irregular Lot, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market174
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2175 Club Lake Dr
- Area139-oakleaf/orange Park/nw Clay County
- SubdivisionEagle Landing
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Thermal Window(s), Atrium Door(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Electric
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPlantation Oaks
- MiddleOakleaf Jr High
- HighOakleaf High School
- Listing Office:Exit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 9:53am EST.