Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
157 Barberry Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
A double-door entry greets you as you step into a relaxing and spacious neutral palette. Envision a spectacular water view from your floor-to-ceiling windows in the sunroom. Imagine a peaceful night's sleep in the master bedroom with sliding doors overlooking the water. Let your cares fade away as you melt into the corner-soaker tub with a glass of wine in the very zen and modern master bathroom. The two master bedroom closets are spacious enough for all your clothing needs. Off the master bedroom is a fantastic space that will allow you to get some office work done or find your creative groove and set up an art nook. A quaint breakfast nook is located right off the kitchen with another set of sliding glass doors that lead onto a large exterior deck. Dine with friends and familyunder a tray-ceiling in the separate dining room which has plenty of seating for the holidays. Prepare those fabulous meals in the minimalist's ideal kitchen with solid-surface countertops under a tongue and groove wood ceiling. With other features like vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout, chair railings, bead-board, and pure style... this home is sure to be your oasis from the day-to-day grind. You will have access to a community pool, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and a playground. The roof is less than two years old. The home is move-in ready and located on a nice-sized, semi-shaded lot in a quiet gated community. You'll never want to leave; you'll never need to leave. Everything is right here and waiting for a new owner to embrace.
- MLS® #904267
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,927
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Basket Ball Court(s), Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding, Mostly Brick
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Deck - Wood
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market68
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees1996.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address157 Barberry Ln
- Area262-ponte Vedra Beach-w Of A1a-s Of Solana Rd
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, Mantle
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 11:46am EST.