Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1946 River Rd, Jacksonville
Architectural Masterpiece! Magnificent Riverfront 5 bed, 4.5 bath pool home is located in the heart of San Marco. Renovated in 2016- This home has it all!! New dock, newer 3-lift covered boathouse, and a sparkling pool and spa resurfaced with Glasstech. The stunning custom designed kitchen includes New Wolf appliances, granite counters and Travertine backsplash. The spacious owner's retreat with fireplace and French doors that lead to a private balcony overlooking the St. Johns River will take your breath away. Built in 1928, this Mediterranean Revival was designed by George Holmes and was featured in Jacksonville's Architectural Heritage: Landmarks for the Future. Cast-stone ornament, lancet and ogee arches are used abundantly. Gleaming Italian stone, inlaid with marble and wood floor....
- MLS® #910659
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,081
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Emergency Generator, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, HeatedPool-Heat Pump, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf, Concrete Tile Roof
- Days on Market118
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1946 River Rd
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSan Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, French Door(s), Marble Floors, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 5:31pm EDT.